Thursday, November 4, 2010

Öland



I went Öland (A southern Swedish island) over the weekend and it was absolutely beautiful!




My host family has a summer home there so my host dad, host sister, host cousin, and me all went out. My host mom and other sister were in New York! The awesome thing about going to Öland at this time of the year is that it's practically empty. It's a summer island so in the fall barely anyone lives there. It was so peaceful. a bit chilly but I didn't mind.




I also went to the Borgholm castle! It was so crazy to go into a REAL castle. See in Europe they think it's normal, I was the only one freaking out because we don't have things like this in the U.S. we see these things on Fairytales! It was huge and in the summer they have concerts here. Reminded me of the Lizzie Mcguire movie haha.


The reason why I haven't been blogging so much is, I've been writing a lot more and blogger is becoming such a stupid site and I don't understand it anymore! I will keep trying to post once in a while but the whole layout has changed and uploading pictures is weeeeiiirddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment